These “Road+” carbon Allroad wheels have a 650B rim diameter to help you tackle the roughest roads, pavé, gravel or dirt with speed, control and a dynamic ride quality.
Climb with less effort, accelerate quicker
- Superlight full carbon rims optimized for impact resistance
- Light double butted steel spokes keep weight low and maintain vertical compliance
- Tough and light Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
Ride smoother and faster on rough roads with a reduced risk of punctures.
- 26mm wide UST rims and integrated tubeless tires reduce rolling resistance.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you run lower tire pressure for comfort and control on rough roads.
- Road+ means the 650B wheel is compatible with tires ranging from 44 to 60mm for added control on roughest roads.
Powerful, reliable braking boosts confidence and control.
- 20 spokes front and 24 rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Full axle compatibility including 12mm, 15mm thru-axle or QR.
- Center Lock brake compatible.
- XD Road compatible with optional driver body.
The newest addition to our Allroad wheel range is this high-performance carbon wheel to help you turn up the speed while racing or riding your toughest gravel grinders or mixed road adventures.
- The Allroad Carbon SL+ features cutting-edge technologies, blending our proven expertise in building race-winning road rims and durable, smooth-riding MTB rims. This “Road+” version features a 650B rim diameter with a 26mm inner rim width to fit tires ranging from 45 to 60mm. It’s a perfect choice that gives you added confidence and control on the roughest roads or dirt while still delivering speed and agility on smoother roads.
- The rims are engineered with our UST tubeless technology, so you get smooth-rolling efficiency and the added puncture resistance of tubeless tires.
- The wheels are built up with lightweight double-butted steep spokes that give them just enough vertical compliance to take the edge off rough roads. Their pattented elliptical profile improves aerodynamics. They feature 20 spoke in front, 24 in rear for optimized distribution of braking forces. It’s everything you need to tackle rough roads, gravel or dirt with maximum speed and control.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 - Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (V2373501)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 - Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tire: 1550 grams
- Front without tire: 725 grams
- Rear without tire: 825 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lower of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- Height: 28mm
- ETRTO size : 584x26TSS Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 26 mm
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only
- Color: Black only
(ADAPTERS DELIVERED WITH 2020 WHEELS ONLY)
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Front QR adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
We want you to be beyond happy with your purchase from My Bike Shop! So most bikes, wheels and gear we sell are backed by our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. We're able to offer this because every bike must meet our rigorous and meticulous 72-Point Inspection before being sold and shipped, and all wheels and gear must meet specific certification standards as well prior to shipping. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your item(s), just let us know and we’ll make it right or take it back. It's that simple. We aim to please, but if the item(s) and our service do not meet your expectations or work out otherwise, just ship it back our way for a refund (certain fees may apply).