the Beyond Junior
a diminutive bike for big adventures.
"Relaxed and confident, young riders get big capable tyres, wide flared bars and short stems for control..."
Introducing the Beyond Junior
Built for tearaways, the Beyond Junior ensures young riders aren’t left behind. Using the same geometry as its larger siblings, 24-inch wheels, a light aluminium frame, and flared bars keep things manageable for smaller riders. Teaching self-sufficiency, all the mounting points you’d expect are present, allowing its rider to carry as much or as little as they want. With Tektro Lyra disc brakes providing full-sized stopping power, a custom 9-speed Microshift Advent drivetrain includes levers feature a reduced lever reach and spring tension, specifically tailored to little hands.
- Child-specific 24” touring bike based on the Beyond.
- Aluminum frame with toptube direct mounts and cage mounts underneath the downtube.
- Aluminum fork with triple cage mount bosses on fork blades.
- 1.95’’ Kenda Small Block Eight tires.
- 380 mm Beyond handlebar.
- Dropbar specific touring geometry with low stand over.
- Short reach Microshift Advent 1 x 9 drop bar dual control levers.
- Bombtrack Mach 152 mm square taper crank with a narrow wide 32 T chainring.
- New Bombtrack ARC disc brake hubs.
- Microshift Advent rear derailleur with reduced spring tension for easier actuation and 11 - 42 T cassette.
- Tektro Lyra disc brakes with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless cable housing.
- Bombtrack Drift children´s saddle.
- Color 1 Glossy Picton Blue
- Frame 6061 aluminium, QR,rack / fender mounts,68 mm BSA BB shell
- Fork 6061 aluminium, QR, fender / rack / triple cage mounts, internal hub dynamo cable routing
- Handlebar BOMBTRACK BEYOND travel bar, 31.8 mm, 30° flare
- Grips BOMBTRACK CONTROL bar tape
- Stem BOMBTRACK WANDER forged aluminium stem, +17°
- Headset NECO H282 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/8''
- Levers MICROSHIFT ADVENT SB-M090 dual control lever mechanic
- Shifter MICROSHIFT ADVENT SB-M090 dual control lever 1 x 9
- Brakes TEKTRO MIRA F / LYRA R mechanic disc brake with 160 mm F / 140 mm R rotors
- Crankset BOMBTRACK MACH square taper crank
- BB BSA sealed BB, 118 mm, square taper
- Pedals WELLGO B109N flat pedal
- Chain KMC X9 chain, 1/2'' x 11/128'', 98L
- Chainring forged steel, narrow wide, 32 T
- Cassette MICROSHIFT CS-H093 9-speed, 11 - 42 T
- Front derailleur -
- Rear derailleur MICROSHIFT RD-M6195M, clutch
- Front hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed, 6-bolt disc hub, QR axle
- Rear hub BOMBTRACK ARC sealed hub, 11-speed, 6-bolt disc, QR axle
- Front rim BOMBTRACK TX20 double wall, i19, 32h
- Rear rim BOMBTRACK TX20 double wall, i19, 32h
- Saddle BOMBTRACK DRIFT SADDLE
- Seat post BOMBTRACK BEECH aluminium seatpost, 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 31.8 mm
- Front tire KENDA SMALL BLOCK EIGHT, 24" x 1.95"
- Rear tire KENDA SMALL BLOCK EIGHT, 24" x 1.95"
- Fender -
- Rack -
- Light -
- Weight (size M) 10.9 kg (size M)
- Weight frameset (size M) tba (size M, including TA, bolts, seatclamp, hanger)
- Maximum rider weight 90 kg incl. luggage
- ASTM riding condition 2
- BB Standard BSA - 68 mm shell width
- Headset Standard (S.H.I.S.) EC34 / 28.6 | EC34 / 30
- Fork Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1"
- Frame Max Tire Clearance w/o fender 24'' x 2.1''
- Maximum chainring clearance 1x 36 T with 48 mm chainline
- Maximum chainring clearance 2x 42 / 28 T with 49.5 mm chainline
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2 mm
- Seat clamp diameter 31.8 mm
- Brake mount front PM
- Brake mount rear FM
- Maximum rotor clearance front 180 mm
- Maximum rotor clearance rear 160 mm
- Front through axle -
- Rear through axle -
- Derailleur hanger BT-DH-019
- ISO testing standard MTB
- Crankarm 152
- Q Factor
- BCD crank 104
- Spoke length front wheel tba
- Spoke length rear wheel tba
- Spoke count (front / rear) 32 / 32
- ERD tba
- Front hub PCD 58 mm
- Rear hub PCD 58 mm
- Stem Length 60 mm
- Stem angle 17°
- Headset Spacers 1 x 10 mm, 2 x 5 mm
- Seat post offset 24
- Seat post length 400
|Seat Tube Length
|Horizontal TT length
|Axle to Crown (parallel to steerer)
|Recommended rider height
Note: Photos for illustration purposes only, Actual item may vary due to specs and models.
We want you to be beyond happy with your purchase from My Bike Shop! So most bikes, wheels and gear we sell are backed by our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. We're able to offer this because every bike must meet our rigorous and meticulous 72-Point Inspection before being sold and shipped, and all wheels and gear must meet specific certification standards as well prior to shipping. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your item(s), just let us know and we’ll make it right or take it back. It's that simple. We aim to please, but if the item(s) and our service do not meet your expectations or work out otherwise, just ship it back our way for a refund (certain fees may apply).