DT Swiss ER 1400 Spline 21 700c - Rear Wheel Only - Centerlock Disc
- DT Swiss
- Brake Compatibility:
- Center Lock - Disc
- Rim Type:
- Rim Depth:
- Internal Width:
- External Width:
Shop now and pay later with Klarna Monthly Financing
- Free shipping over $50 in the United States
- Shop now and pay later with Klarna
- MBS family points with every purchase
- Easy 30 days exchanges and returns
- We are a click away for you! Chat now
- Price excludes any applicable VAT, duties and custom import fees for international orders
Nowadays, road riding is about much more than simply riding on a road. Gravel, bad choppy roads, fenders, lights, disc brakes and even racks have broadened our horizons. The ER 1400 are your premium alloy choice if you carried on reading after the word rack. Equipped with 20 mm wide, super-light and resilient rims as well as hubs based on the classic 240s, they are just what you need when your ride leads you into the unknown, navigating numerous adventures along the way.
- 240s based Spline hub with 36t ratchet system
- Straight-pull hub and spokes are laced 2-cross
- Includes tubeless ready tape, tubeless valve, 6-bolt adaptor and QR end caps
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road
- Hub Drilling: 24
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc , 6-Bolt Disc
- Rim Width (Internal): 20 mm
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm , QR x 135mm
- Rim: ER1400 21
- Rim Depth (mm): 21
- Skewer Included: No
- Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Valve Length: Short Presta Valve 32-40mm
- Weight: 838 g
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim Joint: Welded
- Eyelets: None
- Rim Width (External): 24
- Spoke Profile: Bladed
- Spoke Info: DT Aerolite , DT Aero Comp
- Nipple Material: Alloy
- Nipple Color: Black
- Rim Color: Black
- Spoke Color: Black
- Hub Color: Black
- Hub Model: 240S Spline
- Shipping, Returns, and Exchanges
Going out of Business Sale
All sales are final. No exceptions.
We will not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances.
Bicycles will NOT be professionally assembled before shipping. All bicycles will require tuning and assembly by a trained mechanic to be ridden safely.
Promotion: Up to 90% OFF SITEWIDE
No promotion codes required. Savings do not apply to prior purchases, cannot be used together and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offers may not be used toward the purchase of Gift Cards. All offers are valid at www.mybikeshop.com and may be modified or terminated at any time.
UPS and USPS options will be presented at checkout. Shipments over $500 will have a signature required for delivery. Rejected shipments will not be honored for return. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders. Promotions may be modified or terminated at any time. Valid online at www.mybikeshop.com. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Warranties are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
The buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
My Bike Shop cannot be held liable for warranty claims or labor charges carried out by any other business.
If a replacement item is purchased by customer for immediate shipping, the transactions will be deemed as unrelated, and the following steps will still have to be followed for the item in question.
Warranties are processed in the following manner:
- Item is to be returned to MBS with prior approval, and at the buyers expense.
- MBS will contact manufacturer to process warranty claim.
- If warranty is denied, and it is outside of 30 days no refunds will be processed, and the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If the warranty is denied within 30 days of purchase, the customer will have the option of a refund less 15% restocking fee for the used item per our return policy, or to pay shipping for the return of the item to the customer.
- If warranty is approved by the manufacturer, we will follow their protocols to obtain a replacement item.
- When the replacement item arrives to MBS, MBS will ship the replacement item to the customer at no additional charge to the customer.
Accident protection offered by Extend
Life happens, so we've got you covered. Protect your product from accidental damage from day one through your chosen coverage term.
Extend plans covers:
- Hassle-free replacements at no additional cost
- Accidental damage such as breaks and drops
- Power surges and electrical failures
Why choose Extend?
- Simple claims process
- No deductibles
Shop now and pay later with Klarna
We've partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience.
It's smoooth and simple:
- Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
4 interest-free payments:
- Split your purchase into 4 payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks. No interest or added fees when you pay on time.
- Apply for easy monthly financing directly in the checkout. A simple, 2-step application will provide an instant decision. Once you've been approved, you'll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. Monthly financing products are offered by WebBank, member FDIC.
HOW TO SHOP WITH KLARNA
The best way to shop
See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. If you need any help, Klarna's Customer Service is there for you.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
We're always here to help!
What happens if I make a return?
If you need to return part or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement. Simply follow the retailer's return instructions and make sure to take note of the tracking number. Log into your Klarna account, select "report a return", and we'll pause your statement. As soon as the retailer has processed your return, we will send an adjusted invoice.
There's something wrong with my order. Do I still need to pay for it?
You do not need to pay for goods that are received damaged, broken, or defective. Follow the retailer's dispute instructions and "report a problem" in your Klarna account to pause your statement until the issue is resolved. As soon as the retailer has registered your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have not received my order. What happens to my statement?
You do not need to pay the statement until you have received your order. Contact the retailer for a delivery update, log into your Klarna account, and "report a problem" to pause your statement until you've received your order.
My statement is incorrect. What should I do?
If your statement does not match your order details, please contact the retailer directly to correct your statement. Log into your Klarna account and "report a problem" to pause your statement until the details have been corrected.
We're on a mission to reshape shopping, by elevating the entire shopping experience from browsing to owning. We do this by giving you the benefits of convenience, perks and inspiration.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna is one of Europe's fastest-growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. We have 3,500 employees across 17 countries, and are leading the way for alternative payments by serving 90 million consumers and 250,000 retailer's payment solutions.About Klarna Klarna's Customer Support
Give the gift of cycling
My Bike Shop Gift Cards
The My Bike Shop Gift Card unlocks the ultimate gifts for any professional or hobby cyclist and athlete.
From bikes and wheels to apparel and nutrition, redeem from the largest catalog of cycling products in the United States, including rare and exclusive products only found on MyBikeShop.com.
Recipients also enjoy a 14 days risk free returns and exchanges, and comprehensive Customer Support.
Stay in the know with MBS